- 10,000 free miles when you also lease an electric vehicle through EDF
- Zero Carbon Renewable electricity at zero extra cost
- A choice of 3 tariffs available to customers with compatible Smart meters
- Standard: 16.05p/kWh
- Off-peak: 4.5p/kWh
- Peak: 20.96p/kWh
EDF now has a range of electric vehicle tariffs to suit your lifestyle. For those with a compatible smart meter, you can now choose between GoElectric 98, which has the largest number of off-peak hours (9pm-7am weekdays plus all weekend), or GoElectric 35, which has their lowest off-peak rate of 4.5p/kWh in a shorter off-peak window (12am-5am daily). No smart meter? No problem…There’s also a competitive single-rate version available for customers who’re looking to switch to an EV and don’t have a compatible smart meter. With 100% renewable electricity, you’ll drive with zero carbon emissions, improving local and nationwide air quality.
Tariff Name: GoElectric Aug 23
- An innovative smart time-of-use tariff for electric car owners, that offers a choice of two convenient off-peak charging period
- Ultra-low off-peak electricity rates starting as low as 5p per kWh (inc. VAT)
- 100% renewable electricity sourced directly from our community of 1,600 independent UK generators
- Off-peak: 5p/kWh
- Peak: 24p/kWh
Green Driver: A flexible, 100% renewable tariff for electric car drivers. Power up your EV with 100% renewable electricity generated here in Britain from sun, wind and water. Switch to the new Green Driver tariff from Good Energy to benefit from a smart time-of-use tariff that offers a choice of two off-peak charging periods. With electricity rates starting as low as 5p per kWh, Green Driver gives you a lower cost way to charge your EV at home.
Tariff Name: Green Driver
- 1/2 price Electric Highway charging
- Discounted home charge point
- Standard: 16.54p/kWh
- Off-peak: 10.31p/kWh
Tariff Name: Green Electricity + EV
- 850 free EV mile reward equivalent to £30
- 12 month tariff
- Cheaper overnight charging 00:30-07:30 every day (49 hours per week)
- Standard: 18.95p/kWh
- Off-peak: 11.55p/kWh
- Peak: 21.91p/kWh
Tariff Name: E.ON Charge
- Power your home and car from 13.5p/kWh², day and night
- 1 Year Fixed Energy plan
- Prices from as low as 13.5p/kWh.
- 7 hours off-peak electricity, typically 00:00-07:00 every day (49 hours per week)
- Standard: 13.5p/kWh
Tariff Name: OVO Drive
- 50% cheaper than typical Economy 7 night time rate
- Smart friendly API: Automatically charge when it's cheapest with a smart charger or cable
- Upgrade to 100% carbon offset gas with Supergreen Octopus
- 4 hours off-peak electricity 00:30-04:30 every day (28 hours per week)
- Off-peak: 5p/kWh
- Peak: 15.9p/kWh
Tariff Name: Octopus Go
- Includes 2,000 free miles*
- Home smart charger installed for £449 (inc VAT) - only available to Shell Energy tariff customers
- Available as dual fuel and single fuel
- Standard: 15.5p/kWh
Tariff Name: Charge and Drive 2021
- Discounted smart home charge point
- Scottish Power smart charger app
- Low off-peak rate 00:00-05:00 every day (35 hours per week)
- Standard: 17.81p/kWh
- Off-peak: 4.74p/kWh
Tariff Name: SmartPower EV
- A lower unit price for electricity between the hours of 12.00 am-5.00 am offers better value for money if you own an electric vehicle and charge at home.
- This tariff requires a British Gas electricity smart meter to check if you are using electricity in the peak or off-peak time.
- Fix your prices until 31 July 2023 so you stay in control
- 5 hours of lower-priced electricity, 00:00 - 05:00 all week 00:00-05:00 every day (35 hours per week)
- Off-peak: 6.25p/kWh
- Peak: 25.92p/kWh
Tariff Name: Electric Drivers Jul 2023
Figures last updated August 2021, but subject to change, with tariffs and/or costs able to be altered or withdrawn by each energy supplier.
Tariff details for Go Ultra Low Members have been provided by the energy provider, quoting a UK average unit electricity cost (p/kWh). For non-Go Ultra Low Members average tariff details are sourced either direct from the energy supplier, through desk research from the costs per kWh quoted by the energy provider in marketing material or, where this has not been available, costs are calculated on a young family in a medium-sized house, based in south east Wales.
Some tariffs listed may be able to offer lower prices via Economy 7 or Smart Meter-based systems. Where off-peak or peak pricing has been displayed, this is part of the 'standard EV tariff', rather than an option available for all customers. Individual quotes could vary from those above, depending on circumstances. Always research personalised quotes carefully before signing up to an energy supply tariff, factoring in any on- and off-peak prices, plus standing charges, costs vary by region and household.
All the renewable energy EV-tailored tariffs above include a renewable energy promise, with the supplier matching energy used by the customer with electricity from renewable sources.
Please visit individual providers websites to see full terms and conditions for any of the EV-tailored tariffs above.