- Polar Plus membership
- 2 Year Fixed Energy plan
- 7 hours off-peak electricity, typically 00:00-07:00 every day (49 hours per week)
- Standard: 15.89p/kWh
- Off-peak: 10.33p/kWh
- Peak: 17.78p/kWh
With EV Everywhere, you’ll enjoy 100% green electricity to power both your home and your vehicle. Thanks to the 2-year free Polar Plus membership you’ll have more than 7,000 charge points to choose from across the UK. Ready to hit the road?
Tariff Name: EV Everywhere
- 5,000 free miles when you also lease an electric vehicle through EDF
- Zero carbon electricity at zero extra cost
- Half-Price off-peak charging 21:00-07:00 Mon-Fri, and all day Sat-Sun (with a compatible smart meter)
- Standard: 14.34p/kWh
- Off-peak: 9p/kWh
- Peak: 19.91p/kWh
With more off-peak hours than any other electric vehicle tariff, EDF are supporting drivers looking to make the switch to an electric vehicle. Specifically designed for EV drivers, you’ll rest easy knowing that the GoElectric tariff provides half-price off-peak electricity for both your home and your car. No smart meter? No problem…There’s also a competitive single rate version available for customers who’re looking to switch to an EV and don’t have a compatible smart meter. With 100% renewable electricity, you’ll drive with zero carbon emissions, improving local and nationwide air quality.
Tariff Name: GoElectric Nov 21
- Three tariffs depending on meter set-up
- Standard and Economy 7 available
- Standard: 16.27p/kWh
- Off-peak: 12.2p/kWh
- Peak: 16.34p/kWh
We love electric vehicles and we realised that we tend to do most of our charging at home, not on the road. Because of this we created a tariff designed to make charging your EV more affordable. If you’re anything like us, then this tariff has been designed with you in mind. This is as good for the environment as it is your pocket, saving you £20-£36 per year when compared to our Default Tariff, and over £80 a year (dependent on region) when compared to our Standard Variable Tariff.
Tariff Name: EV Driver 4
- Free smart meter installation, if you haven’t got one already
- For dual fuel, smart meter customers
- 5 hours of lower priced electricity 00:00-05:00 every day (35 hours per week)
- Standard: 20p/kWh
- Off-peak: 4.7p/kWh
Tariff Name: Electric Drivers Nov 2021
- 50% cheaper than typical Economy 7 night time rate
- Smart friendly API: Automatically charge when it's cheapest with a smart charger or cable
- Upgrade to 100% carbon offset gas with Supergreen Octopus
- 4 hours off-peak electricity 00:30-04:30 every day (28 hours per week)
- Off-peak: 5p/kWh
- Peak: 13.33p/kWh
Tariff Name: Octopus Go
- 850 free EV mile reward equivalent to £30
- Cheaper overnight charging 00:30-07:30 every day (49 hours per week)
- Standard: 19.8p/kWh
- Off-peak: 10.44p/kWh
- Peak: 17.19p/kWh
Tariff Name: Fix and Drive v10
- Discounted smart home charge point
- Scottish Power smart charger app
- Low off-peak rate 00:00-05:00 every day (35 hours per week)
- Standard: 17.81p/kWh
- Off-peak: 4.74p/kWh
Tariff Name: SmartPower EV
- 1/2 price Electric Highway charging
- Discounted home charge point
- Standard: 16.54p/kWh
- Off-peak: 10.31p/kWh
Tariff Name: Green Electricity + EV
- Includes 2,000 free miles*
- Home smart charger installed for £449 (inc VAT) - only available to Shell Energy tariff customers
- Available as dual fuel and single fuel
- Standard: 15.5p/kWh
Tariff Name: Charge and Drive 2021
Figures last updated November 2020, but subject to change, with tariffs and/or costs able to be altered or withdrawn by each energy supplier.
Tariff details for Go Ultra Low Members have been provided by the energy provider, quoting a UK average unit electricity cost (p/kWh). For non-Go Ultra Low Members average tariff details are sourced either direct from the energy supplier, through desk research from the costs per kWh quoted by the energy provider in marketing material or, where this has not been available, costs are calculated on a young family in a medium-sized house, based in south east Wales.
Some tariffs listed may be able to offer lower prices via Economy 7 or Smart Meter-based systems. Where off-peak or peak pricing has been displayed, this is part of the 'standard EV tariff', rather than an option available for all customers. Individual quotes could vary from those above, depending on circumstances. Always research personalised quotes carefully before signing up to an energy supply tariff, factoring in any on- and off-peak prices, plus standing charges, costs vary by region and household.
All the renewable energy EV-tailored tariffs above include a renewable energy promise, with the supplier matching energy used by the customer with electricity from renewable sources.
Please visit individual providers websites to see full terms and conditions for any of the EV-tailored tariffs above.